Sunday, November 29, 2009

My daughter is mixed with black/white..and I do not know how to take care of her hair properly..?

I have tried many, many hair lotions and what not but they are all too thick. She is 2 1/2 and her hair is in a cute little 'fro..but her hair is definitely a mix of my hair and her dad's hair. I see other little girls hair that are very long and they are her same age, her hair is probably 2 inches long. How can I get it to grow faster? I usually put her hair in little tiny pigtails and/or pony tail but I can never get the very back of her hair up in the bands. What other things can I do for her hair and what hair products will work best for her? Her hair is thick and curly but not coarse. I have always used a comb to do her hair and when I comb it when it's dry and it looks like I'm breaking it or it has a lot of split ends..how can I make it healthier? Thxs in advance.



My daughter is mixed with black/white..and I do not know how to take care of her hair properly..?

ok my sister is half white half black did you try vo5 conditioning hair dress in the tube? or pink lotion? my mom says pink lotion is best for the hair.. she use too use it in my sisters hair shes 19 now lol can do her own hair... but thats what she used when she was lil its in a pink bottle pink lotion.... brush it dont comb it it will break my sisters hair grew very long and pretty so curly too.. get a good brush and brush it out dont put bands in it or anything tight... clip it with lil clips too keep it out her eyes... just put in the pink lotion brush it out scunch it and shes good ...just clip it back out her eyes it will grow long and pretty.....good luck...



My daughter is mixed with black/white..and I do not know how to take care of her hair properly..?

Thanks for writing this question!



The best thing to do Is go to a salon where they are experienced in caring for his kind of hair. Whikle they are caring, take notes, what kind of grease you they use, how do they "tame" it? what do they do after they wash it? take these notes and use them in your home.



Good Luck and dont feel overwhelmed, its just hair :)



My daughter is mixed with black/white..and I do not know how to take care of her hair properly..?

Take her to the hair salon...



My daughter is mixed with black/white..and I do not know how to take care of her hair properly..?

I have mixed children and I use a mixture of a hair growth treatment(I forget what its called...Ill look when I get home and let you know) and Motions hair conditioning oil for her hair. I only wash my daughter's hair once every 2 weeks...I kow sounds gross but her hair doesn't retain alot of moisture and watching it all the time will make it dry and brittle. I was her hair in Motion's shampoo and a regulaer conditioner then i use a detangling conditioner after that..



My daughter is mixed with black/white..and I do not know how to take care of her hair properly..?

I'm not exactly sure on what products you should use, considering you don't want to spend a lot of money for a two year olds hair. However, Jello will make her hair grow. The hair by her hair line, just needs to grow. I would maybe use Paul Mitchells baby shampoo, to try to keep it healthy. Try to use a smoothing cream on it while dry. I only have a professional product suggestion, sorry. TIGI bed head, after party, only a small amount, should help smooth it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report