Sunday, November 29, 2009

This is Liams sister. TO ANYONE WANTING TO BLEACH THEIR HAIR @ HOME, READ MY STORY FIRST PLEASE LOVE

Okay so i grew up around the cosmetics industry seeing as my father owns loreals southern division. I've been around hundreds of different haircolor dyes, ect. I've dyed my hair MANY times at home in the past. But never have i bleached it...until tonight.



I bleached my hair following EVERY step on the instructions. And guess what happened? Not only is the top of my hair white and the rest a dirty golden blonde color..but i also managed to somewhat fry my hair %26amp; I got bleach in BOTH of my eyes.



I look HORRIBLE and i have to go out to dinner in less than an hour. UGHHH.



This is why its extremely important to go to a professional salon.



And to anyone whose considering bleaching thier hair at home for the first time, who thinks theyre smarter than me...I have a diploma from YALE. Yeah, so it can happen to ANYONE. :[



I just wanted to share my experience. I have to go to a salon tonight to get it all fixed because i start school in the morning.



Kudos to those who have amazing at



This is Liams sister. TO ANYONE WANTING TO BLEACH THEIR HAIR @ HOME, READ MY STORY FIRST PLEASE LOVES!?

What, Yale middle school? You have horrible writing skills for someone who graduated from Yale.



This is Liams sister. TO ANYONE WANTING TO BLEACH THEIR HAIR @ HOME, READ MY STORY FIRST PLEASE LOVES!?

Thanks so much for the tip! I was thinking of bleaching my hair at home!



This is Liams sister. TO ANYONE WANTING TO BLEACH THEIR HAIR @ HOME, READ MY STORY FIRST PLEASE LOVES!?

Personally, I don't know why anyone would bleach their hair--no offense to you at all. Just leave your natural hair color alone everyone. I shudder when I see people with light bleached hair and dark eyebrows. Thank you for sharing this story.



This is a lesson everyone to just LEAVE YOUR HAIR COLOR ALONE!



This is Liams sister. TO ANYONE WANTING TO BLEACH THEIR HAIR @ HOME, READ MY STORY FIRST PLEASE LOVES!?

if your dad owns part of loreal, why are you not paying someone to do it for you anyhow



This is Liams sister. TO ANYONE WANTING TO BLEACH THEIR HAIR @ HOME, READ MY STORY FIRST PLEASE LOVES!?

i tried bleach my hair once.



it was terrible.



it went bright yellowy orange and looked like id had blonde hair id set on fire and it'd gone all charred.



ERGH.



bleach is terrrrrrrible as i guess you know!



lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report