Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair coloring? What am I doing wrong?

I recently noticed that I had several white hairs in my beard. I tried coloring it with Just for Men but the white hairs remain as white as ever. I brushed in the coloring, soaked in the coloring, rubbed in the coloring, I've tried everything and the white hairs remain.. What am I doing wrong? Someone help please.



Hair coloring? What am I doing wrong?

Gray hair is the hardest to get rid of because all of the melanin is removed from the hair strand. Melanin is what gives hair it's color. When the melanin is removed the hair becomes coarse, wiry and gray. This is very hard to color because of the new texture. So, no you haven't done anything wrong. Drugstores sell cheap boxed color but the reason they sell it is becuase it is inconsistent and it doesn't always work on everyone. You need a permanent color on the gray hair. Yes, they sell permanent color at drugstores but it isn't really permanent color. Your best bet would be to go you a salon and get your beard tinted. It is a very popular service among men and I personally have clients all of the time getting it done. It doesn't cost much, the results will be amazing because we are professionals and that's our job and, you only have to get it done every so often!! So don't be discouraged. Also if the whole salon thing doesn't work for you, try going to Sally's Beauty Supply. They sell professional products to everyone. Ask a sales associate to help you find what you are looking for. They have cheap prices and, it is way better then Just for Men or anything else you will find at a drugstore!! Hope this helps.



Hair coloring? What am I doing wrong?

How many hairs are still white? If its just a stray one here and there, you could just pluck them out.



Hair coloring? What am I doing wrong?

how long did you let it soak into the hair for?



Hair coloring? What am I doing wrong?

I doubt you are doing anything wrong. Gray hair is incredibly resistant to permanent coloring, straightening, ANYTHING! You probably have very very strong hair. Try a popular women's haircolor for your beard that has something on the packing describing the amount of gray coverage you can expect. Clairol is a decent one for a pretty good price. Just make sure whatever woman's color you buy is PERMANENT.



Hair coloring? What am I doing wrong?

get a regular color.not just for men.. that should do the job



Hair coloring? What am I doing wrong?

check the links below for * Hair coloring tips



http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report