Tuesday, June 22, 2010

EASY 10 points... curly hair?

HEY im 13 and i'm half black/white. My hair is usually in those tight corkscrew curls but i got it chemically relaxed. I really feel like wearing my hair curly/wavy to this upcoming dinner party. My hair doesn't curl with a curling iron. Is there any type of mousse or scrunching product that would work with my type of hair? If so how do i apply it? Thanx!!!



EASY 10 points... curly hair?

for hard curls, i'd suggest gel. any gel will do if you use a lot of it.. flip your hair down when wet and keep scrunching/adding more gel. i wouldn't recommend you doing this often, but the curls will stay put.



if you want curls that you can touch and play with, Pantene Pro-V has this anti-frizzy cream that defines yuor curls.. it's my 3rd time using it and i love it! my hair's still crazy and kinky but at least it's not the messy kind :)



EASY 10 points... curly hair?

I am exactly like u, I use these products and they work wonders.



Sunsilk Defrizz Shampoo and conditioner



Then John Frieda Frizz Ease Hair Serum (use a little)



Then I use sunsilk defrizz 24/7 creme (nickel size)



then I finish with Tresemme Curling milk



I gives me tight curls, and its not all crunchy



EASY 10 points... curly hair?

Well i dont know if it works with a straightening iron but if you get it wet enough it may get a little bit curlier and if gets to culy try straightening the curls but follow the curve so it stays wavy bt not curly!!!



HOPE THIS WORKS!!! GL!!



EASY 10 points... curly hair?

My younger sister is also half black/white and she uses hair mousse and Wet n' Wavy. You can use any brand of mousse but Treseme' works really well. Wet n' Wavy can be found in the black hair care section of some stores. I also heard that curl activator and/or gel works well.



EASY 10 points... curly hair?

Stop using so many chems. Just wash it and apply small rods. Follow with an oil based moisterizer, like Pink. That should work. you can IM me, if thats doesnt work.



EASY 10 points... curly hair?

Go to a local beauty supply store or your hair salon and ask your hair stylist. they should give you the best answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report