Sunday, June 20, 2010

FRUSTRATED WITH HAIR COLORING!!!! HELP me.?

I have been through 4 hairdressers in the past 2 years. I have some white/gray hair and despite getting all over color, it seems like the grays don't get totally covered. We do a base color and foils to highlight.



I have been very blunt with all of these hair dressers and explained I want full coverage. I do NOT want the grays to show thru at all. But each and every time I go home after the color...there are some grays showing thru. I am so mad because it happened again last night.



So what is the deal with covering grays? Is the color not being left on long enough OR is it just that these hairs are color resistent and won't take to the hair dye?



What can I do to ensure full coverage next time?



FRUSTRATED WITH HAIR COLORING!!!! HELP me.?

Well, grey hair is hell to cover. The pigment just won't hold in it for some reason. I am 22 and I have a few greys so I know. I just pull them out. You sound like you are older so just go with it.



FRUSTRATED WITH HAIR COLORING!!!! HELP me.?

she said she didn't want that! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report