Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair extensions...i don't need volume...i need length!?

I'm mixed with black, white, and native....i don't have the spiral curly hair...the strands are thick...and its kind of like a white girls hair thats kinky...i have to use the lightest relaxer, or else it will fry my hair. So basicially I have shoulder lengh hair...and I want to add about 5 inches....but the thing is...is that i have tried clip in extensions before, and my real hair is so thick (lots and lots of volume) that it looks totally fake. the texture matches, because i flat iron it...but i just can't seem to make the volume match...all i want is lengh...i have all the volume in the world! and suggestions on how i can make my top look thinner/my bottom look fuller to match my top? thanks =)



Hair extensions...i don't need volume...i need length!?

My best friend is a hair dresser and if you want to make your top thinner, you can by going to get your hair done and having them thin it out. I know that sounded redundant, but what they do is take a razor and like cut the hair underneath in like a shedding type of way and it makes it look thinner. Also about the extensions, if you go to have it done, they can weave it into your current hair or glue it in so no one can tell its fake. Ive seen the weaving done and it looks painful, but amazing results. And the glueing is easier...just depends on how long you are looking to have the extensions in for!



Hair extensions...i don't need volume...i need length!?

stay clear of glue in extensions....go for the weave. Most stylists will tell you that, if they know what they are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report