Sunday, June 20, 2010

Do you know of a hypo-allergenic hair dye?

I am Chinese with dark-brown hair and want to cover some white hair. Had used Biogen, a Japanese do-it-yourself hair dye, then developed allergy to it. Also tested several professional hair dye with my stylist, and I'm allergic to all of them. Pretty serious too - itching, inflammation, and blistering.



Do you know of a hair dye - at least semi-permanent - that might work for me? I just want a medium to dark brown colour. Nothing funky.



Do you know of a hypo-allergenic hair dye?

I had a client who was allergic to permanent hair coloring..Tried shades e q by redkin and he didnt have an reaction...Go to a salon who uses redkin and have them do a patch test first on your arm..Its a semi perm hair color and its great for grey too..Good luck..



Do you know of a hypo-allergenic hair dye?

Try a natural henner dye,You can get them in the body shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report