Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bleaching hair.?

Has anyone bleached their hair white blonde ??



I am thinking about doing mine but i wasn't sure whether i should do it myself or go to the hairdressers.



Please help.



Bleaching hair.?

ive dont it myself, infact i just did my roots yesterday so the first step would be selecting a bleach kit, i personally use feria extra bleach blond and i have medium brown hair, if u have darker hair u wont get the same results, my sister uses the same product and her hair turns yellow and she has black hair. ok so there is no guarentee u will not wreck ur hair, what works for me will not nessicarily work for u ok? so ust keep in mind that u could wreck ur hair temporarily if u try this, so u may want to go to a beauty supply store and get a hilift bleach powder, u can ask which one will go the lightest and u need a developer as well, use a scalp on one not scalp off since ur doing it at home and u dont want to fry ur hair AND ur scalp if using professional products, if u use a bleach off the shelf just use as directed, u may need to go over the ends twice, just wait 2 weeks in between so theres less chance of breakage. http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o181/... this is my hair after i bleached it the first time, i then bleached it a second time, avoiding the roots, doing the bottom first since it was darker. then i waited a week and toned it with a light beige blond dye by feria, u can use what ever color u want (just do not use ash blond) a violet toned blond would look nice and make it more platinum and be aquired at a beauty supply store as well. i mixed mine with shampoo to make it less harsh to even lessen the chance of breakage, waiting a week is essential, waiting 2 weeks would be better! a long time ago i only waited 2 days and some of my hair broke off righ below the roots, just be patient, trust me. right after i dye or bleach my hair i use a mix of kapx reconstructor by joico and light blue shade conditoner which is a rich deep violet toned conditoner and it works awesome, i leave it on for about 5 minutes, if im in the shower i put a shower cap on, if not i just pile my hair on top of my head. also what helps get rid of yellow residue is violet shampoos and conditioners, theyre usually advertized for silver/ grey hair. i dont suggest the pantene shampoo, its very drying, the conditioner is good tho, light blue shade is good, silver brights is ok. good luck :) oh ya heres a pic of me now http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o181/...



Bleaching hair.?

I done it a couple of years ago.. it really ruins your hair and you need to keep ontop of your roots all the time.. Dont get it



Bleaching hair.?

i say if your going to do it, get it done profesionally, although i wouldnt. you have to do it again every half a month or three weeks otherwise you will get terrible regrowth.



the other thing is it's very pricey. my sister got it done (and she has hair above her shoulders) - nearly $200 !!!



i say no, but your opinion is the one that matters most !



cess



Bleaching hair.?

~It depends on a lot of different things. How dark your hair is, how light you want to go, etc.



Definitely go to a salon. If you don't have much money, you can go to a beauty school.



You will have to keep going back for touch ups. I myself wouldn't do it.~



Bleaching hair.?

I will say i did it myself and burnt most of my hair,I had to go to the beauty salon and get it dyed back,believe me you will be sorry if you do it,your hair is like straw afterwards,you can buy all the salon products you want and nothing will work,you will have DEAD hair.There is nothing out there that can repair Dead hair.Good Luck.



Bleaching hair.?

i am a hairstylist , so i would suggest that you do not attempt it yourself , you wont get white blonde hair from a box because the ingredients in the store bought stuff isnt strong enough, your hair can turn orange , and you will have to get it fixed by a stylist . you will also have to pay more for corrective color !



Bleaching hair.?

I do not reccommend EVER bleaching your own hair, especially to a white level. When you reach white, you have usually stripped your cuticle layer off your hair, which means it will never hold ANY color over top, and usually has a great deal of breakage. Many people who try this at home end up coming into the salon for a "corrective color", which usually runs at about $150 per hour. Or, worse yet, it means a VERY short hair cut.



Take my advice, see a professional!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report