Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hey i need major hair help!!! plz help me!! (professional hair help too plz)?

well first of let me say that im mixed, my im mostly african american so my hair isnt kinky but its not like white peoples hair. right now i wear my hair straight. its naturally curly though and i wana start wearing it like that. the only problem is that it wont look the way i want it to look. when its wet its wavy and curly or whatever but when it starts to dry it goes POOF!!! and i mean it gets really big and frizzy and i HATE it when it does that. i want it to dry normaly. what can i put on it that will make it thinner so that it wont poof. plz help me, this is a big deal to me for another reason that i havent mentioned.



Hey i need major hair help!!! plz help me!! (professional hair help too plz)?

Get a defrizz cream. Like REDKIN Speed Control. Run a little bit through your hair with your fingers after you get out of the shower while its still damp and when it dries do the same thing again. This will help keep the moisture in your hair so that it stays smooth. Just make sure you dont put too much in because then your hair will look oily.



Hey i need major hair help!!! plz help me!! (professional hair help too plz)?

Look at a drug store or ask a hair dressers for some products that will flatten it down. Try blow drying it.



Hey i need major hair help!!! plz help me!! (professional hair help too plz)?

I have curly hair too, and when it dries naturally it goes really frizzy. Be careful to use a moisturising shampoo and a thick leave-in conditioner to prevent having frizzy hair and it "poofing" out.



Hey i need major hair help!!! plz help me!! (professional hair help too plz)?

Sounds like you need a moisturing shampoo and conditioner. Try Paul Mitchell's Awa Puhi. I'm not sure if I;m spelling it correctkly b/c I don't personally use it but a reputable stylist in a good salon will know if you ask.



Hey i need major hair help!!! plz help me!! (professional hair help too plz)?

I suggest trying Pureology SuperStraight Smoothing system. It is a combination of shampoo, conditioner and a styling aid. My clients that have tried it seem to like it. If you go to the Pureology website there is a salon locator that will help you find a salon in your area that sells it. It is a higher end product but my stuff lasts me about 7 months per bottle. It will last that long if you use it correctly. It is especially great if you color your hair too. It helps keep the color in longer. Good luck.



Hey i need major hair help!!! plz help me!! (professional hair help too plz)?

try like anything that is meant for de-frizzing



but DONT BLOWDRY cause my hair is like that and i blow it dry and its HUGE and a frizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report