Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Straight or curly? im black and white?

I'm mixed with black and white. My hair is frizzy and its naturally wavy/curly. I normally braid it at night and comb the curls out in the morning and i'm left with a puffy mess. My mom doesnt let me (or herself) straighten it exept for special occations. Should I go with my curly roots? Its reeeally easy to make my hair curly, but Its soooooooooo thick and frizzy and my sister just said "Marlana, curly is waaay to hard to handle, trust me. Just go straight."



Buuut, I have split ends annnd like i said I cant straighten my hair w/o my mom finding out and I get tons of creases in my hair.



So what should I do? remeber I'm black AND white. Not all black, not all white. Take note!



Straight or curly? im black and white?

where your hair natural...use a curl defining line line john freida or herbal essences...to reduce frizz...what i do is is apply curl condioning creme (from garnier) nad then apply a good hair gel(max hold or scrunching gel by herbal essence). do not ouch it at all! the curls will be defined and not frizzy..but not crunchy b/c of the condioning creme...



i straiten my hair but it takes soooo long and it just ends up frizzy anyway b/c i live in miami...so curly is the best way to go..GL!



-chai



Straight or curly? im black and white?

Hi i'm mixed too.My hair is curly/wavy/coily and the best moisterizing conditioner I ever use is aubrey organics honeysuckle conditioner and i love their shampoos for dry hair you can find it at a health store and they can also order it for you.Honeyfig.com has great natural products. Report It



Straight or curly? im black and white?

the garnier line works well, i use the curl and shine stuff...i like it... Report It



Straight or curly? im black and white?

I was in the same situation as you but in the end I got my hair chemically "de-frizzed". It keeps your hair thick and healthy and doesn't damage it at all, it also gives you perfect curls so you wouldnt need to worry about taming it.



Hope I helped!



Straight or curly? im black and white?

its your hair, is it not,



your mom telling you not to straighten your hair is like telling her she cant wear what she wants to wear.



shes being totally ridiculous about it.



But in my personal opinion you shoud first get your ends trimmed.



And commit to no specific hairstyle.



If you want to wear it curly because your in a rush or if you want to straighten it because you like the way it looks , you should have the personal right to fix your hair as you please.



As far as the frizz issue, try Frizz-Ease by John Freida. I use it and it takes all the frizzies out.



Straight or curly? im black and white?

ugh i know how ya feel im black and puerto rican and my hair is wavy/curly/thick/frizzy/tangled!! i striaghten it with a good straightener but try putting leave in conditioner in your hair after you wash it and some mousse maybe



also use a shampoo and conditioner like creme of nature



EDIT: is ur mom black?? if she is, there is probably no way u can get thru to her. but if she is white, maybe u can convince her to let u straighten ur hair.



if all else fails, go to a salon with dominicans and get ur hair done there w. ur own money!



Straight or curly? im black and white?

what's wrong with curly hair? i have natural curly hair and it works for me! stay with the curly it looks kul



Straight or curly? im black and white?

I don't understand.. you're asking if you should make your hair straight or curly.. but your mom wont let you make it straight, so whats the point?



ANYWAY, I would go with straight. You can straightning stuff, idk what its called. Its less than like, 5 or 10 bucks so is not expensive, but what it does is protect your hair so when you straighten it, it wont give you split ends or damage your hair.



Go to sallys, or any hair cutting place, and ask them about it. Or, quick and easy, google it.



Straight or curly? im black and white?

Keep it curly I am sick of all the straight hair its so boring.



Straight or curly? im black and white?

U should just keep it curly wet it . Then damp it with a towel. Next keep it moist with a conditoner. Finally let it air dry or blow dry it. That will make your soft and curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report