Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Someone inform or discuss why so many teenage girls I've seen have destroyed their hair, skin a

I have been to many events latly, and have seen for myself the damage of what a fashion trend has done to innocent teenage girls. Besides the tan and pink skin, these girls have bleahced their hair white-blonde, wear very revealing outfits and take no consideration for how they represent or characterize themselves or the actual example they're setting for younger girls, their parents or the public. I can understand the need of peer pressure to be "different" and have heard the phrase "express yourself" but I see no "difference" in how most of these girls all look the same, or how expressing yourself leads to literally expressing your whole body, revealing curves and other inapropriate selections that can land a false image on them that I'm sure they don't realize they have. I am not disputing them, but can someone inform me why girls find the need, desire or even surge to do these things to themselves. After a while, I would think they would see how much a flase image they've set.



Someone inform or discuss why so many teenage girls I've seen have destroyed their hair, skin and image?

I think girls do this because they want more attention from the opposite sex, or maybe even to fit in with the other girls they want to be like. I myself enjoy shopping for fashionable things but, I make sure they aren't too racy for school or work. I have plenty of friends who love and care for me and I didn't dress like a bimbo to get them. Even though the boys aren't drooling all over me, at least I know when one does, it won't be for my breasts, or something ridiculous like that.



Your question makes a lot of sense. There are other ways to get attention than putting your dignity and pride at risk. So any girls who are looking at this, you don't have to put your body on display just to get attention!! Be funny, be charasmatic! Join a club! Having boys want you is definately not as important as some of you may think it is



Someone inform or discuss why so many teenage girls I've seen have destroyed their hair, skin and image?

y u so jelous just coz ur hair isnt blonde and u dont waer those outfits???



look just coz those girls get attention dont mind



everyone to their own ay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report