Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Help!! hair!!?

Alright; so i'm a young girl, going into highschool %26amp; i have kinda thick BUT white/blonde hair on my arms.. I'm just wondering if this hair is here to stay, or will it eventually fall off or what?



my mom says that with time the hair will slowly become less and less of a problem because there wont be as much in the future.



Is this true?? Or will I be stuck with this problem :)



Thanks!!!!



Help!! hair!!?

I think your mom is right, plus when you get old, you don't really care about how you look anymore.



Help!! hair!!?

Listen to ur mom..........she knows what she is talking about. My daughter is beautiful and has the same problems u do. She is now 28 and has less body hair and still beautiful and I am sure u r too. Good luck in high school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report