Friday, June 18, 2010

My hair is soo un-manageable... pls help!!!?

every day i put my hair into a tight bun type thing, because whenever i wear it down i have to wear tons of styling products but my hair ends up in a giant frizz ball regardless of what i do. does anyone have any suggestions on how to manage unmamageable hair... maybe this will help, my hair is long (to the middle of my back), med-thick, and it is "white- girl" hair. someone help!!!! i am so frustrated, but i dont want to cut it!



My hair is soo un-manageable... pls help!!!?

I have the same exact problem. It takes me two hours of washing,drying,and straightening to get my hair halfway presentable. But it is from dying it and styling it too much, so I guess I am in a catch 22. But anyway, I found a great way to nourish my hair: Olive oil. Yes it is messy, but it really works. One night, pour olive oil(or you can buy olive oil creme at Walmart) into your hair and comb it through. Put a shower cap onto your head and leave it on overnight. Your hair will be very soft and manageable when you wash it out in the morning. Another tip, I have used Citra-Shine hair serum (Available at most drug stores) for years and it is the only thing that works on my frizzy hair, without it I can't even brush it. Good Luck!



My hair is soo un-manageable... pls help!!!?

I know that you don't want to hear this but the easiest way to tame unmanageable hair is to cut it and shape it into a style that has a lot of layers. This would give you a pretty hairstyle, you wouldn't have to wear it up all the time and it would probably make your hair healthier.



My hair is soo un-manageable... pls help!!!?

have you tried straightening it with a ceramic flat iron? It usually smooths away all the frizz... You can also try to purchase biosilk in any beauty supply store. This product is used in salons, all you need is a small dab that you smooth through your hair and this makes hair more manageable, softer, silkier, and more shiny.



My hair is soo un-manageable... pls help!!!?

If you are interested, you should tyy straighetning your hair either chemically or with a good quality ceramic straightener. Your hair will need a lot more maintenance than someone with pin straight hair. I would also suggest trying Infusium or spend some extra money on the stuff in a salon. If this is an option, ask your local salon/hairstylist to give you suggestions on how to manage your hair from day to day. A true professional will offer you some advice.



My hair is soo un-manageable... pls help!!!?

try special shampoo-conditioner complex for frizzy hair. i LOVE Tressemmee. don't cut it, the only thing you'll gain would be short unmanageable hair



My hair is soo un-manageable... pls help!!!?

Try blow drying your hair using an ion difuser. It's this wierd round looking comb that attaches to the end of your blowdryer. It is suppost to reduce frizz. Also style your hair with a frizz-ease product. Try them until you find one good for your hair. I find that a serum works best that you smooth onto your wet hair before blowing dry. Also for quick fixes, use an oil sheen. It's made for "black hair" but I've used in on my white friends (especially with frizzy hair) and it works great. You can find it in the hair care isle at any drug store that carries african amercian products. It looks just like a hair spray can. Spray this on wet and dry hair for best results. If you're thinking that your hair is already too oily or it will make your hair too oily don't worry about that. It comes out like a dry product spray. If you find it is too oily, after spraying it in your hair just work in into your hair then wipe with a towel. Hope it helps!!!!!!



My hair is soo un-manageable... pls help!!!?

use curl shampoo and conditioner, leave in conditioners and use a hair masque atleast once a week maybe twice. also try using the leave in conditioner and then a shine booster on top of that for daily wear. Optimum Oil Therapy Shine Booster. In the ethnic hair section. I use it on my daughters hair and it works great. she is half black but her hair is so borderline from mine and her dads. i sometimes use it in my hair too.



My hair is soo un-manageable... pls help!!!?

Straightening it is one option.



You want to be very careful about how you straighten your hair. You want to protect it as much as possible to prevent cumulative damage.



Wash your hair with a nourishing shampoo such as Bed Head. Use a fortifying leave in conditioner. Towel dry your hair to remove as much of the moisture as possible.



If you blow dry your hair on the cool setting that is best. When the hair is as dry as it can get, apply a protective treatment (rub it into your hands thoroughly and then run your hands through your hair), and using a Ceramic Straightener, carefully straighten 1/2-1 inch sections slowly but steadily.



You do NOT want to fry your hair, it should be TOTALLY dry before using a ceramic iron or large barrel curling iron.



Anyway, that is how I do it and I have not damaged my hair.



My hair is soo un-manageable... pls help!!!?

buy the T3 it will change your life- (it's a hair straightener- that is the best you can get- will keep your hair strait all day!~!



My hair is soo un-manageable... pls help!!!?

Wow I have the same problem. but my hair is very naturly curly. Always in the summer no matter how I do my hair. it turns into a frizz ball. Just a little suggestion. Your hair sounds to me is very dry. and by putting it in a very tight bun. it brakes your hair off. making your hair have more spit ins that show and for it to go crazy. You need to deep condition it and leave it for 1 hour. put a shower cap over over your head with little holes in it. and uses your hair dryer to blow on it. but not to close. Then rise it out and repeat for another hour. If your hair turns frizzie and a way to get it flat is by straighting it. Are hair has its natural oils in it. and when the oils come out of are hair, thats when are hair tends to dry up and brake off, casing it to frizz. Stop straighting your hair and just let it be. contition your hair if its really bad. 3 times a week. and you will see a differnce..



I know you dont want to cut, and you want it to grow long. but for hair to be health. You need to cut it. Not meaning all of it. it but just like an inch or 2. or half an inch. that way your hair is much healther and will grow faster.



My hair is soo un-manageable... pls help!!!?

don't use blowers anything that can burn your hair,no chemicals or it's gonna get worse.Try citre shine daily revitalize shampoo and the conditioner too.leaves your hair so soft and silky,it's great try it and tell me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report