Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weird Hair??

I want to die my hair white. I'm only 14 so does anyone think I should get this done?



Maybe white with blue or green highlights would look awsome.



Also if my parents say no should I go against their word and just do it??



Weird Hair??

I am in a ton of online hair-dying communities and out of the many, many people who end up dying their hair white I've really only seen one girl who I thought it really suited (this was only because she was platinum blonde to begin with, so it wasn't that far off from her natural color). 99% of people with white hair (besides older people) look terrible-and this is coming from someone who generally likes strange-colored hair.



If you wanted to dye your hair for the first time why not start small? Maybe a highlight or two of a weird color like blue or green before committing to all-over white?



If your parents say "no" just don't do it. I've had friends who did this and their parents dragged them to a salon to get back their natural color (NOT FUN!). It's better to wait it out and try and stay harmonious with people you're stuck living in a house with.



Weird Hair??

ewww



Weird Hair??

your hair white.. wow.. yeah I hope your parents say no.. because you will have to bleach it to get it white.. and your hair I am pretty sure will be very damaged and white with blue or green is little strange.. but maybe temp. green or blue highlights?



Weird Hair??

go for the white hair, i think it would look really cool, i wanted to do that but i dyed it blue instead, and i wouldn't go against their word and do it anyway, just keep on begging/aggravating them until they say yes, and remember you only need one to say yes. Tell them its not a big deal you can always dye it back to a "normal" color.



Weird Hair??

To be honest, it sounds crazy to me. But at your age I did weird things to my hair as well. I think if you want it and don't care if other classmates make fun of it, then go ahead. HOWEVER, if your parents will not let you I DO NOT recomend you go behind their back. It will only get you in trouble and what is the point of getting grounded or whatever, just to have a hair style that is gonna grow out in what? Maybe 2 months?



Weird Hair??

DO NOT DO IT!!!



Weird Hair??

Why do you want to dye it white? You are going to mess up your hair if you do that. Listen to your parents!!!!!



Weird Hair??

it'll look kool.but it depends on the color of ur skin.bcuz maybe it wont go w/u.so b careful.u dont want to dye it and end up regreting it.yea highlights will look awesome.and if ur parents say no,do whatever the hell u want.ur probably gonna face some consecuences though.well good luck.XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report