Sunday, June 20, 2010

Damaged hair treament... how much should I use?

I got this stuff.. "Smooth 'n Shine Polishing treatment"... "Istant Repair for Extreme Hair Damage."



Says it's a vitamin %26amp; mineral leave-in treatment. So, according to the lady my mom bought it from at Sally's Beauty Supply, it should get rid of some of the frizzy poofiness of my hair. Good, right?



One problem.. I'm not sure how much of it I should use. My hair's about shoulder length. It's definitely "white girl hair" but it isn't thin, either. And it's pretty dried out. (I used to straighten it waaayyyyy too much and didn't take care of it.)



Here's a link to what the thing I bought looks like, if it'll help.



http://mp.hairboutique.com/_images/produ...



Tell me if you know, please! I wanted to try it out this weekend.



Damaged hair treament... how much should I use?

Just put enough to where you can feel the product in your hair...maybe about the size of two quarters since you said your hair is pretty long...that should do it. You really can't overuse that product, or at least I didn't. Just make sure you don't put so much on the hair that it's sticky...



Damaged hair treament... how much should I use?

Follow the directions on the package.



Is this what you have?



Damaged hair treament... how much should I use?

read directions



Damaged hair treament... how much should I use?

Generall, you should use a quarter-sized amount.



If that doesn't work, then use a little more, but using too much can make your hair look grasy or give you buildup that looks like dandruff.



Damaged hair treament... how much should I use?

Try a nickle size if its a leave in, you dont want it to way it down. But i know or salon uses Redken and they have a great treatment for distressed hair and there products are not overly priced. Try Extreme Cat. Its a treatment you do in the shower, on already shampooed hair. Squeeze access water out and spray it in. Leave in 5 to 10 mins. It does great wonders and its proven! And i know you might not want to resort to this if you love your long hair, but just a little trim will always help get rid of those dry ends



Damaged hair treament... how much should I use?

just enough to leave ur hair damp but not soaking wet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report