Friday, June 18, 2010

How can I get my beautiful hair back after having 2 kids and rusty water?

I used to have naturally snow white, stick-straight hair. Now, I have 2 beautiful kids and rust in my water that has turned my hair into a wavy, orange-tinted mess. Both of these have taken a toll on my once gorgeous hair. We all know that having kids has major effects on your body but I didn't know it would totally make my hair wavy and thicker! Any ideas for getting back my beautiful locks? I have used the dark purple shampoo that older ladies use when they have white hair...seems to help with the bronze color a little...any ideas for the wavy? Haircuts that might work?



How can I get my beautiful hair back after having 2 kids and rusty water?

I highly recommend getting a malibu treatment. I live in a really old house with a old water softener so my water can get pretty rusty on occasion. I had red tinted, frizzy, wiry hair for, like, a month. I got a malibu treatment and it fixed it right up! I get one every few months now. Your local salon will most likely have them.



Hope helped!



Good luck!



How can I get my beautiful hair back after having 2 kids and rusty water?

Well it is true, when you have kids it does change your hair...and evidently the texture, everything....may not come back the same. Is the orange tint from any coloring...or just natural?]



Some of the color changes are just as you grow older....I too used to have that white blond hair...and at 16 it gradually was starting to change...and now it is totally brunette.



Suggest, if you want that back....just go get it done...you already know your skin tones are good for that color....as for the wavy....have seen some gadgets on TV advertised that you press you hair through and it totally straightens it...it's like a flattening iron. Check it out at the beauty supply shops...they can probably tell you what to do. Also are gels, etc. that might help. Get some expert advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report